Appearance: Highly viscous, greenish, clear liquid
Specific Gravity: 1.2 g/cm3
Solubility: Mixable with all water ratios
• Precipitation in the primary sedimentation.
• Improvement of sludge volume index and exclusion of floc release in the final clarification.
• Sludge conditioning before thickening and dewatering.
• Recommended initial dose of ~20 ppm. Once desired Sludge Volume Index (SVI) is reached, the operational dose may be reduced to 4~10 ppm.
• Sulfur bonding.
• Sludge retention in the digestor.
• Prevention of digester foaming.
• Degradation of lipophilic materials.
Packaging and Delivery
• 1,000L IBC.
• Bulk tanker.
‘Initially, we commenced trials in Feb ‘20 to deal with high levels of TSS and phosphates coming from the final clarifier. Shortly after dosing, our data demonstrated not only reductions in TSS and biological phosphates, but also in BOD, COD, Ammonia and Nitrogens. The product has performed as ACORN Water described and also allowed us to reduce the speed of our blowers and turn off our tertiary DAF. We are very pleased with the results and have decided to expand our usage of this product to another plant in Lough Egish. We would highly recommend Z15 to other
wastewater treatment plants.’
Niall Mooney, WWTP Manager -Lakeland Dairies, Bailieborough, Co. Cavan.
Project Timeframe and Impact
Week 1 – Site Optimisation Survey
Week 3 – Your treatment plant will see results within days of the first treatment.
Week 6-8 – Full results will occur
Z15 is a high-tech product based on state-of-the-art nanotechnology which opens up a new dimension in wastewater engineering. Download the Z15 Product Brochure here.
Contact the ACORN Water team today to discuss how Z15 can dramatically improve your wastewater treatment.