Where can Nanobubble Generation be applied?
- Wastewater Treatment
- Surface Water
- Oil & Gas
Nanobubble Generation Features
- Modular and scalable
- Standalone or skid mounted
- PLC controlled with manual and automatic modes
- Limited retrofitting needed
- Simple installation and maintenance
- Remote monitoring capability
- Optional Nanobubble-as-a-Service (NaaS) support
Defining your needs
We offer all Nanobubble Generators and gas sources separately or mounted on skids. Answer the following questions and review the diagram to help you decide which components you need:
- Do you need a pump with your nanobubble generator?
- Do you need a gas source, or does your facility have air or gas?
- Do you want your unit skid mounted, or will you need custom integration into your facility?
- How much liquid flow capacity do you need?
Ensure your treatment plant is up to date with this latest technological advance and dramatically improve your wastewater treatment capabilities. Contact the ACORN Water team today to find the correct Titan Nanobubble Generator configuration for your system.