Combination – On-site Bandon, Co. Cork/Remote/Travel as necessary (IRL & UK)
We are currently seeking an Environmental Client Account Manager to join our expanding team to help us deliver exceptional service to our customers. The successful candidate will display meticulous attention to detail, exemplary organisational skills, outstanding interpersonal skills, and previous experience in the wastewater treatment industry or a related industry.
- On-site visits with customers to build relationships and discuss/analyse their needs.
- Writing Technical Proposals for clients advising on suitable Acorn Water products and services.
- Writing Process Optimisation Surveys for clients with Acorn Water’s recommendations as per their treatment plant needs.
- Preparation of Quotes on Acorn Water products and services for our customers.
- Management and Solicitation of Quotes on behalf of Acorn Water from our suppliers.
- Stock Level Management across Acorn Water’s product lines to ensure necessary stock is always available for our clients.
- Proactively manage relationships with existing clients and develop new business opportunities through cross-selling and upselling.
- Keep fully up to date with all Acorn Water’s new products and technologies.
- Maintain our Salesforce customer database and complete reports as directed.
- Attend industry events and trade shows to promote Acorn Water and network with potential clients as required.
- Creation of PO Requests for customers in accordance with Acorn Water team processes.
- Administration outputs as a result of weekly Sales meetings.
- Management of Acorn Water Import/Export Processes as per Acorn Water processes.
- Writing of tender documentation for clients.
- Booking of travel and accommodation for team members for conferences and events.
- 3rd level qualification in any of the following: Industrial Chemistry, Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering or Microbiology.
- 2 Yr+ experience in the industry.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate technical information to a variety of audiences.
- Superb technical writing skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of wastewater treatment technologies and regulations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Full clean driving license with access to own car.
- High level of computer literacy/IT skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce database systems would be an advantage.
- Proven organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent multitasking abilities with the capability to manage and plan projects and tasks and in line with organisational requirements.
- Incremental Annual Leave Days.
- Time in Lieu (as per company policy).
- Mileage allowance.
- Death in Service Payment Scheme.
- Pension Scheme (once the probation period is completed)
- Company Events.
- On-site Parking.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Flexible working on-site/remote.
- Monday to Friday
- Commensurate with experience/qualifications.
- Performance bonus structure.
Acorn Water is an Equal Opportunities Employer
We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial in a thriving business. We strive to create a culture that encourages, supports and empowers our team.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to work for a leading wastewater treatment company, please submit your C.V. and cover letter for consideration.